Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec.voice

One dark night the my owners went out for dinner. I heard them rambling on about in the kitchen while I was sitting on my plate. My eyes shut. When me and my family heard the door close loudly, we stood and started to talk. My name is chippy and I can't get enough of this world. I am a chocolate chip cookie, freshly cooked inside the dreamy smelling bakery. I was picked up yesterday and here I am. I see such exciting thins such as the peoples cloths,which are normally filled with colors and funky designs. The most exciting thing to me is the great and wise star on the tip-top of the Christmas tree. It is always states wise comments about Christmas but he also blurted out some frightening stories of cookies like me getting attacked and crumbled. After that they are often eaten or fed to deer.

It was that dreadful night the star was speaking of earlier, DEC.24Th or in other words for cookies death day. Me and my family decided to stay the night at a gingerbread house hoping he would not find me there. It smelt like cinnamon and candy. It was decorated beautifully, with stained candy windows, marshmallow beds and the best part was the dinner. It was chocolate turkey with Carmel sauce, there was candy corn smothered in marshmallow creme, and best of all mashed gummy worms with peanut butter over top. This was the family's Christmas dinner.

After dinner the family laid in there beds waiting for foot steps that sounded like bombs exploding, jingling like five hundred bells, and worst of all that deadly battle cry. we waited also for the funny stench of humans, unlike cookies.

The explosions started. Then the bells went crazy. And finally The furociouse battle cry that went "Ho Ho Ho." We were frightened for our live and then the roof was torn off of the house and the specianl aroma of the house was gone. All you could smell was fear. he picked the dog up and trew him in his oth and then my child. Me and my wife were both completly depressed. WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment