Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween
As I looked outside on my favorite holiday I saw all kinds of costumes running around. Halloweens my favorite. The free candy is amazing. Because of the costumes, Halloween is the greatest. Petrified, little children scream from the terror of haunted houses. Obviously, I had to go to the school and head out to the dance half way through the day. Personally I have certain thoughts of the idea of having a dance in the day. It’s plain stupid. Surprised expressions show up when I say that but it should be dark at a dance with flashing lights and lots of good loud music.

Halloween parties are great. Luckily I get to go to one at my friend house this weekend. Excited, my friend that is hosting the party came and told all of the guests that his father had bought ten roman candles. The gang and I are setting them all off at nine at night. Setting them off is risky where he lives because there is a cop shop right beside his house. Also, his neighbors are more than willing to file complaints. The wonders in my head are endless to see what I am doing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment