Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One morning the sun was shining through my blinds on to my plain face. I awoke from my deep sleep. I had a hard time getting up but when my blinds flew up i saw the glimmering snow shining back at me. This reminded me of a story. "The Greatest Snow story ever", was the name. This is how it went.



There was a loud crash and then all that he could hear was a ringing noise. As the aching noise went away there was another crash from a blazing meteor. The wind was howling like a wolf on a full moon. The blizzard's snow was exceedingly cold. Once the crashing noises stopped Bill turned on his flashlight to investigate the disaster. Bill was fightend. Bill was a meteorologist that went around the world making sure it would not end but something had gone terribly wrong in Antarctica. There were multiple meteor showers in the region and other natural disasters. The biggest were things like earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornado's.


Filled with rage for the fact that he almost got hit, bill marched over and took a hammer and chisel out. Rocks that he was chiseling from were three times the size of a mansion. surprising it may be to you but the rock was a normal thing to Bill. He has seen bigger. Abnormal rocks he was taking off were melting through the bags. They were even reenforced with steel. Amazed, bill took a mini machine and set it up within two hours.



"Boom, Crash!" is all bill could hear. Something horrifying was there. An earthquake! Cracks grew and meteors broke. forcing bill onto the ground, the earthquake almost swallowed him. Bill was hanging on for dear life as the crack formed underneath him. Hands red and struck with a sharp pain, Bill was holding onto the side of the crack. He made his way up and there was a man sitting there watching.



Bill took out a knife and was scared more now of the man than the earthquake itself. Approaching the man, bill had a funny look on his face. He inspected the man closely. The man was old with a snow white beard. He had grey hair and was rinkly all over. "The end is near", the old man hissed. "and it will be unpleasant". At this point Bill thought that the guy was a nut job. "My name is sulvester", He said. Sulvester stood and lunged toward Bill.

Wait! I forgot my dad never told me the rest. Well I guess I will have to tell you next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment